Re: AX.25 Desktop Icons #a25

Larry W7PAN

On Wed, Feb 12, 2020 at 03:02 PM, Basil Gunn wrote:
The icon represents the action that will occur if you click on it.
Hi Basil,

I seem to concur with J P Watters as it is a bit counter intuitive.  For those that don't run headless, it seems it would be better in the GUI for the icon to indicate the current state of the AX25 services.  I am also using the KM4ACK conky, having the AX25-control icon with an X through it while the conky indicates that the AX25 services are active is just plain confusing.  No need to change the scripts, just swapping the start/swap icons does the trick.

Larry W7PAN