Re: G90 / HamMadeParts Cable / FLDigi

Hi Michael,

I’ve been away for a bit but I’m back in the lab.

What you are seeing is the CODEC Turning on and the DC Bias charging up the coupling Cap. At this point yes you should see a sine wave. This at least verifies the connection.

There was an issue with incorrect components being stuffed on some units. You may have one of these.

We can either try to troubleshoot it or just RMA it so I can check it out.

NW Digital Radio
150 Cessna Ave
RMA<order number>
Roche Harbor WA 98250

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Mar 19, 2020, at 12:46 PM, Michael Sharp via Groups.Io <nexxusix@...> wrote:

Replying to my own thread here, since I seem to be without any progress. I’m beginning to think I might have been sold a defective DRAWS Hat. When I execute the command: ./measure_deviate.sh -c right, I get only a momentary dip in output voltage from Pin 1. Please see attached oscilloscope image. Something doesn’t seem right here. I would expect a signal at this pin, perhaps a sine wave?

<FB8EB6B4-4BC5-4285-94BE-E2ADEB9C7360.jpeg>