Re: Still no news ?

Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...>

i don't even think i ordered a case for it, i think mine was just the bare board/hat and gps antenna.

On 3/22/2020 1:11 AM, Chris Metcalf wrote:
I've long since come up with another case solution, and I can't even
remember if I cancelled my case order or not...

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 10:07 PM Eric KD7CAO <@KD7CAO> wrote:

I was hoping to have the product in hand already too.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 7:32 PM Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...>
wrote:

any update on shipping? it's been a while and im getting antsy on wanting
to use it. originally slated for end of feb, now it's almost the end of
march and they were supposed to be shipping out by now

charlie

--
Eric M. Gildersleeve ~ KD7CAO
Google Voice: 940-784-3029