Looking at my notes to see what might be relevant because I do not owntoggle quoted messageShow quoted text
* Re: FT-817, I could only get this radio to work by disconnecting pin 6
(squelch) on the mDin6 cable.
* From your config you are using the left DRAWS connector.
* Adjust the power output slider on the right side of the wsjt-x screen?
* Verify using draws manager
* Input from Receiver: AF (pin5) for your left channel.
* Verify the setting in the Radio that tells it to use the Data
connector for transmit audio, instead of from the Microphone.
* You want MODE = DAT(a) instead of MODE = SSB.
* The serial settings are for configuring rig control which most likely
has no effect on the DRAWS hat configuration.
Make sure rig control is affecting the left channel.
* Look at pertinent ALSA settings alsa-show.sh
* Check out Steve McGrane's video #5 DRAWS GPS & FT8
* In the groups.io forum for this group use the search option for wsjt
TG9AOR <email@example.com> writes:
Hello Friends. I have this setup on WSJT-X that came with the DRAWS Image (WSJT-X v2.0.1 7ddcb7)