Re: DRAWS

Paul Noa

Thanks Basil,

I know I have not  changed to LN2 yet,  as I am troubleshooting NO XMIT.

I am using your handy script: ptt_ctrl, thank you. I see the  respective LEDs for L or R PTT come on and go off when I toggle them,

I see the respective GPIO pins ie io12 & io23 go high when I toggle them.

However I do not get an output on either MiniDin6 connector at anytime with the exception of SQL which is high all the time.

I suspect I might have killed Q1 when I was mis-wired but I have never touched the right connector before today (and only with a scope probe) and therefore would expect Q2 to still be good.

What say you?

Paul