Re: UDRCII with RT Systems Cable for CAT Control & mini 6DIN and Yaesu FT-450D --PTT engaged but 0 Watts transmitted #ft-8 #wsjt-x

TG9AOR

Basil, thank you for your response. I cycled the PWR slider: no change. I cycled the Output device on my audio tab, from plughw:CARD=udrc,DEV=0 Mono to default, and to Left on the drop down list box next to it, no change. Reverted back to plughw:CARD=udrc,DEV=0 Mono and selected Both on the drop down list box, and that solved it. I am now able to transmit and adjust ALC leves with the power slider. Thank you very much.