Re: when will the new hats ship?

Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...>

last email was basically a "shrug" ..... first was end of feb, then end of march, now looks to be end of april.

as posted on "the blog" at http://nwdigitalradio.com/stay-at-home-sale-on-the-thumbdv/

TL;DR

The “Stay at Home” order by Governor Inslee of Washington State, has impacted some of our vendors, delaying the DRAWS™ run. We will keep you apprised.

So it’s time for a sale on the ThumbDV™ !

Might as well contact Hams on the reflectors using DSTAR, DMR or Fusion from your PC at home.

Normally $119.95, on Sale NOW for $99.95 at least until the order is lifted, or we run out of inventory.

Price Protection Policy: If you ordered a ThumbDV™ in the last 30 days, email sales@... for a $20 refund.

On 4/6/2020 2:38 PM, Robert J. MIller 8.7 & 24 challenger via groups.io wrote:
Any projected date for the shipment of the new Draws hats?

Thanks