Re: Backups and Updates

Gayland Gump

On your pi under Raspberry Menu/Accessories/SD Card Copier assuming that you've managed to pickup a usb sd card reader/writer when you've either purchased and SD card or bought one ( a very useful item in Pi World).  Instructions for using it should be readily available with a bit of internet searching.

This is the simplest, most straightforward method I know of.  Have a few SD cards handy and when you make any significant changes to your system, use this to make a backup.

Gayland
KG7GCF

On Fri, Apr 10, 2020 at 4:06 AM Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ via groups.io <ewbloom=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:
Follow up question.................

Now that I have a stable config with NWDR-15 : How do I use a USB micro
SD Card device
to replicate the entire active SD card?

Ed, KD9FRQ