Re: Updated and running but... #winlink

Craig McVeay (N0CSM)

Thanks Basil.

The Pi is connected to the internet, I can browse the web, update files and I can watch the gateway connect to Winlink.  I also get ingoing and outgoing traffic (tested again this morning after running the scripts).

In the end, I'm not THAT worried about this small issue since anyone that would want to use my gateway knows about it, it would just be nice to see it populate on the map and RMS list.  I'll check back in a little while to see if Winlink.org updates and populates the data.

73,
Craig

P.S.  I kept your notes from the first time that I setup the system and they were very helpful.