Re: Utilizing DRAWS to encrypt handheld radios

Digital Alchemy

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 02:34 AM, Steve Stroh wrote:
FH is a valid modulation method in Amateur Radio as long as the hopping pattern is published.

But DRAWS isn’t a radio, it’s more of a modem. It doesn’t really control a radio either. That would be a task for its companion Raspberry Pi computer.

On Thu, May 21, 2020 at 23:36 Digital Alchemy <Digital.alchemy.213@...> wrote:
Curious if the system could be programmed to create a frequency hop type function

--
Steve Stroh (personal / general): stevestroh@...

 @Steve my interest is piqued.
Is this feasible?  I've been looking into the raspberry pi interfacing with transceivers and that's what led me to this forum.