From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of John D Hays - K7VE
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 13:47
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [draws and udrc] Split Channel

John,

I have a 7300 but haven't been able to exercise it yet. I have been living in an apartment for the last year with no antennas :(

Most of these applications are looking for AF which the USB soundcard should provide.

On Wed, Jun 24, 2020 at 10:36 AM John Spoonhower <jpspoonhower@...> wrote:

John,

thanks for the info. It makes sense that the soundcard output is not just RTTY. For the ACC socket on the IC-7300, is there both digital (soundcard) and analog capability? Or am I misunderstanding the cryptically worded users manual.. To me it seems you can select either AF or IF data but the format (digital vs. analog) is unclear.

73,

John

Kingston, WA