From: Basil Gunn <basil@...>
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Sent: Thu, Jun 25, 2020 10:00 am
Subject: Re: [draws and udrc] PAT email and DRAWS

Ed,
I don't know that much about PAT. I use it from time to time with ardop
but I'm not familiar with all of its features.

If you want some notification sent the easiest thing to use is mutt
because it is a console command line app that can be used in a script.
For instance I have mutt send me an automated (scripted) email from each
of my RMS Gateways every day with a list of call signs that have used
the gateway.

If you want a notification sent via SMTP mail or packet via
paclink-unix, mutt or some other Unix command line mail app is the
easiest thing to use.

/Basil n7nix