Re: PAT email and DRAWS

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Basil,

Yes, I using Release 15 or 16 and the DRAWS. It is working great for email and APRS (this was my main goal).
I am still collecting the gear needed to put it all in Gator box to go yet still use in the Shack.

The basic MUTT command worked. I will review the .chk_mail script this weekend.

I will reach out after Field Day and follow up with you on what I am trying to do.

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ

On 6/25/2020 11:43 AM, Basil Gunn wrote:
Hi Ed,
Since I'm pretty sure that you used my scripts to install things, mutt is
alreay installed & configured. You can verify that by just typing 'mutt'
in a console. (to exit type q to Quit)
If you can describe to me (direct email) exactly what you want to accomplish
I will write a script for you that will get you most of the way there.
From today through Sunday I have a bunch of things going on so
If you look at n7nix/debug/chk_mail.sh script and search for mutt
you can see that it is reasonable easy to use.

$MUTT -s "$subject" $sendto < $MSG_FILENAME

/Basil

Ed Bloom <ewbloom@verizon.net> writes:

Basil,
Thank you for your reply.
I have CLAWS working on my Pi / DRAWS setup.
How much trouble would it be to get MUTT working in parallel?
Just curious.
Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ
ewbloom@verizon.netSent from Webmail access