Re: Audio input issue #udrc

Basil Gunn

You should update you local n7nix repository like this:

cd
cd n7nix
git pull

Then you should update your local bin directory by doing this:

cd config
./bin_refresh.sh

This will copy scripts from various places into the /home/pi/bin
directory. Once that is done setalsa-ft817.sh will be in your path and
you can run it from any directory as user pi.

You can verify if a script or any program is in your path by using the
which command.

which setalsa-ft817.sh
that outputs:
/home/pi/bin/setalsa-ft817.sh

which which
that outputs:
/usr/bin/which

Eric Grumling <eric@grumling.com> writes:

I can't seem to locate the setalsa-ft817.sh script. Is it in the
~/n7nix/ directory? Do I need to resync with GitHub? I'm still pretty
new to Git so not sure if I need to do a manual update or does it
happen automatically?