Re: Peer to Peer Email

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Rebooting did the trick for sending.

Now waiting for the return, peer to peer response.

Ed, KD9FRQ

On 7/21/2020 11:41 AM, Basil Gunn wrote:
This error message:

connect(): Address already in use

might indicate you have 2 instances of wl2kax25, wl2ktelnet or wl2kd running.
It could happen if you had some hang or other problem that leaves the
connection to the ax25 socket still connected.

Since I have never seen this problem I suggest you reboot and try it
again.

I suspect you would see this error when trying to connect to an RMS
Gateway as well.

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ via groups.io <ewbloom=verizon.net@groups.io> writes:

On 7/21/2020 10:54 AM, Basil Gunn wrote:
wl2kax25 -c WA9APQ
Following up............just did a quick retry........No Joy

wl2kax25 -c WA9APQ
connect(): Address already in use