Re: Cases

Chuck and all:

To receive a refund, send email to sales@... with REFUND as the subject.

Include your order# and which items you wish to cancel.

If you have a PayPal account include your PayPal email and we can refund directly.

If not, we’ll cut a check to your Billing Address in the order

Thanks,
Bryan K7UDR

On Jul 21, 2020, at 11:44 AM, Chuck - VA7UL <va7ul@...> wrote:

Hi Bryan,

How do I cancel an order for a case?  I tried submitting a request via the proper contact web page but have not received a response in well over a month.  I no longer have a need for the case, and I am not able to cross the closed border to pick up from my US address anyway.

I checked my PayPal account and have not seen any refund.  This refers to Order #6413, April 20, 2019.   Is there a better way to cancel the order rather than using the contact given for this process?

Many thanks,
Chuck  -  VA7UL / VA7ULD / VE1CAM