Re: RMSGW and LINBPQ

Charlie Hein

Hi JP!  Thanks!  Your info should help a lot!

I've got through the initial setup script.  I have a question out there about the AX.25 addressing it asked for during the setup, but it looks as if this can be ignored (although I'm not at all sure why).  If this is the case, I can try running through the rest of your process here and see what happens.  Worst case scenario I totally botch the whole thing and start over from scratch.  Won't be the first time.

Now I need to get to making up the cable that goes from the DRAWS to my HT, which I'll be using for testing.  Haven't seen a good doc on how to make one of those either.

Charlie (73 de N4NVD)