Right Angle Power Connector

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Do any member of the DRAWS User group know of a right angle power connector for the Version One board?

I am deploying my DRAWS setup in 12 days to support a 100 mile ultra marathon in an area with extremely limited cell service. We hope to exchange text files of Bib number, Time In and Time Out for each check point. This is the first year we will be trying this data method. Previous years has all been voice.

While I have a standard pig tail, I am hoping to find a right angle (to the right as one faces the power port) to better route and manage my wiring. I have two 2m rigs mounted in a 2U network shelf with professional face plate.  I purchase a C4 Labs DRAWS Version One case (actually two since I own two DRAWS) so I can protect my DRAWS PI setup (pending the delivery of the two metal cases I ordered).

73s, Ed, KD9FRQ