Re: How susceptible is the DRAWS board to RFI? Metal Case required?

Mitch Winkle

Just last week, I took an RPi4 with the tiny fan in the lid of the plastic case (from CanaKit) out into the wilds of a military installation in the heat and humidity (and it rained almost the whole time).  I had it running for many hours shuttling data between HF radios in different places.  No issues whatsoever. They are a bit tougher than we give them credit for.  The thing bounced around in my car all the way there for hours of driving multiple times.

On 7/28/2020 9:51 AM, Bryan Hoyer wrote:
Acrylic cases are suitable with a couple of caveats:

Be mindful of Temperature rise, probably not suitable for Pi4