Re: Can't access Draws Manager

Basil Gunn

Draws manager has been fixed for latest sensor driver. Follow John's

There is a note on ICOM IC-706MKIIG here:
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/docs/RADIO_HW_NOTES.md

I have this radio and the script works for me. To verify your ALSA
settings run script alsa-show.sh

For setting deviation you can use console program alsamixer for changing
LO Driver Gain & PCM values. See notes on setting radio deviation here:
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/tree/master/deviation

Todd via groups.io <ic7461=yahoo.com@groups.io> writes:

Well, I have the draws board setup and connected to the 706 radio. Everything in Fldigi seems to be working with the radio. Frequency CAT control and keying. Can't really use it though without gaining access to the draws manager to adjust audio. Not enough audio drive with the file setalsa-ic706.sh. Is there any other way to adjust audio besides the manager?
Todd
AL7PX