Re: Sending messages Direwolf #direwolf #ax25

I've got Direwolf recieving ok and I can send a ./btest -p message to the local packet station but still can't figure out how to connect to the Winlink RMS VHF hybrid station to send email via radio. I'm wanting to send via radio and not telnet. I gave up on Mutt terminal and have Claws GUI working now too, although no configured correctly. In the past using the windows desktop I used Winlink Express packet. No idea how to send a packet email via radio to the gateway station. I've also gps position info on APRS now. If I can just figure out how to send email packet to the VHF RMS station I'll be good. Pretty confusing setup.
Todd
AL7PX