Re: Setup split-channels #hfmodes #ax25

Basil Gunn

What 2 radios will you be using?
I will write a script so that you can easily set the ALSA controls for
both radios.

There are two ways to approach setting up split channel operation. I
recommend reading both README.md files.

1. Manual
Look at this repository README.md & follow instructions

https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/split-channels

2. N7NIX repository script: Use the n7nix/splitchan repository script
split_ctrl.sh to install & control split channel configuration. This
script sets up left channel as AX.25/direwolf channel & right channel
for HF, which is opposite of Manual approach.

https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/tree/master/splitchan

I haven't used a split channel configuration for a while so I will
verify the setup sometime today.

/Basil n7nix

Todd via groups.io <ic7461=yahoo.com@groups.io> writes:

I'd like to setup split-channels for both Direwolf/ax25 and HF programs. Is there a easy way to accomplish that?
Todd
AL7PX