Re: OpenRepeater running witH DRAWS hat #udrc

Basil Gunn

Steve,

I typed the aplay -l command and comes back with "no soundcards found"
You need to fix this first.

If you have trouble listing any sound card devices then use the NWDR SD
card image and follow the "Getting Started Guide"
https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/8921

The svxlink.conf file is quite extensive, that is you would need more
than the two sections I mentioned in my previous post. The config file I
use for Echolink is over 230 lines. If you want to see the contents of
this file go to this repository
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/echolink

You should be able to find the diff files there as well to see the
changes I made from the original installed file. The fact that there
was nothing in your svxlink.conf file would make me think that the
installation did not complete properly.

km4cj@comcast.net writes:

First of all thank you Basil for the quick response. The svxlink.conf
file was there, but empty. I added the sections above, rebooted, but
the udrc port did not show up. I typed the aplay -l command and comes
back with "no soundcards found". So still not able to get the audio
device recognized.