Re: [nw-digital-radio] DRAWS™ Cases have moved to production!

okiejim

Sweet since I ordered in 2019 I will get mine maybe before Christmas!  YaHoo. I have not used my draws since I got it. Been waiting for the case.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 2:45 PM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
They will be shipped automatically. All backorders are shipped by order date..

On Nov 9, 2020, at 12:30 PM, Ruben . <rubenkaf@...> wrote:

For those of us that purchased Kits early in 2020, will we be mailed cases or do we need to request them.

Thank you,
Ruben
WA2NBL
On Nov 9, 2020, at 1:11 PM, Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

If a fan is indicated,

If you are interested in characterizing RPi temperature I wrote some
scripts that plot RPi temp, ambient temp & CPU activity.
I use a DHT11 temperature module for ambient temperature measurement.

https://github.com/n7nix/rpi-temp-graph

I need to update the screen shots to include the CPU activity plot.