Re: NWDR18 image release announcement

Basil Gunn

Some projects in the n7nix repository that may interest you:

Switch a remote gateway to use 9600 baud packet using Touch Tones
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/tree/master/baudrate
9600 baud packet is my current interest so you will see more on this
topic later on.

Browser based winlink email using paclink-unix & rainloop
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/tree/master/plu

Raspberry Pi hardware watchdog setup (Used on all gateways)
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/tree/master/watchdog
If you are running an RMS or APRS gateway I recommend this.

Browser based APRS tracker (Runs in my truck)
Based on Dan Smith's dantracker software.
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/tree/master/tracker

There are other projects that can be found by browsing around at the
root of the repo. https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix

John Spoonhower <jpspoonhower@gmail.com> writes:

Thanks Basil. ..appreciate the efforts.
73, nx2i