Re: Can't access Draws Manager

Basil Gunn

You missed the command that changes to the manager directory which is
where the manager install.sh script lives.

cd
cd n7nix
git pull
cd manager <---- you didn't do this
sudo su
./install.sh

Tim Huffaker <thuffaker@mindspring.com> writes:

Basil, I think I am getting closer, but I get this error

pi@KM4ESU:~ $ cd
pi@KM4ESU:~ $ cd n7nix
pi@KM4ESU:~/n7nix $ get pull
bash: get: command not found
pi@KM4ESU:~/n7nix $ git pull
pi@KM4ESU:~/n7nix $ sudo su
root@KM4ESU:/home/pi/n7nix# ./install.sh
bash: ./install.sh: No such file or directory
root@KM4ESU:/home/pi/n7nix# ./install.sh
bash: ./install.sh: No such file or directory
root@KM4ESU:/home/pi/n7nix# ls
aprx bin deviation gps mailserv splitchan vnc
ardop ChangeLog direwolf hfprogs manager systemd watchdog
ax25 change_user docs hostap plu tracker xastir
baudrate config dstar iptables README.md uronode yaac
bbs debug email kernbuild rmsgw usbsnd