problems updating ti NW18 #udrc-ii #image

John Spoonhower

Basil,
I am updating from NW17. this is NOT a fresh install. I have been updating using the various *_verchk.sh scripts with the -u option.
The gpsd is broken too, BTW

On Wed, Dec 23, 2020 at 10:57 AM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

NWDR18 comes with gpsd version 3.21 installed.

 ./gp_verchk.sh
gp_verchk.sh: Detected gpsd package.
gpsd: current version: 3.21, installed: 3.21

Not sure why your gpsd version is at 3.19 unless you are not using
the NWDR18 image.

Run this command in a console to display the image version you are
using:

head -n1 /var/log/udr_install.log

2020 12 04 13:45:55 PST: SD image version: nwdr18

Also do NOT update gpsd with apt as I maintain the latest version from
source.