Re: #support Low transmit audio #support

@K5LVL

Edited

Hey Basil,

Thanks for replying.  That is the 6-pin MiniDIN adapter that I have.. I even tried my spare with no success.  It's had this issue from the start and I did get frustrated with it and gave up.  Just decided to pick it back up and give it another shot.
I've only ever had it out in the open without a fan.  It does have the heat sinks on it as well.  Luckily I've been on the list for a case which as a built in fan so hopefully that will work after the fact.

What would be the process if I do have a defective DRAWS hat?  It's had this issue from the start and I did get frustrated with it and gave up.  Just decided to pick it back up and give it another shot.

Kyle