Re: Complete how to information

On Sun, Jan 24, 2021 at 7:02 AM Peter Richens - VK4FSD <troopiepete@...> wrote:
Hi
Some time back I purchased the hat and have left it sitting on my bench and now I would like to do something with it.
The version I have slightly differs from the page photo, the power plug is different and the GPS plug is on the same side as the power plug,
Not sure if this is an older version?

It sounds like you have a 'production' version.

I guess the question is there a manual that lists the pin out for the radio jacks and a site where I can get the Pi software from?

Then finally some idea of how I am to use this?

You will find a community to help with ideas in this forum.

I have a Pi 4 and have been using these for a while as media players and been very impressed with how they work but am keen to getting more into the radio side of these fantastic computing devices but am a bit stumped on how and where to start.

Looking forward to a few pointers.

Kingston, WA