#support Input for getting starting instructions #support

Steve Stroh

In Getting Started, the instructions state that Mac users must
download and use a dedicated unarchive utility. That doesn't seem to
be the case. I downloaded the .xz file, double clicked on it, and a
utility called Archive Utility (copyright Apple) fired up and began
unarchiving the .xz file. After a few minutes a .img file was in the
same folder.

On the Mac, my favorite write image to SD card is the one provided by
Raspberry Pi called Raspberry Pi Imager. It's very straightforward and
easy to use.

Thanks,

Steve Stroh N8GNJ--
Steve Stroh (personal / general): stevestroh@...