Re: Case Arrived! Screw size?

Mark J Culross

Jack:

The DRAWS case was designed to accommodate a standard 30mm fan (24mm spacing on the mounting holes).  Although I have not purchased these myself, this pair from Amazon are marked with the same p/n (LD3007MS) as was on the original fan used during the case design/update:

Hope that helps !!

Mark J Culross
KD5RXT

On Saturday, February 6, 2021, 1:53:49 PM CST, Jack Spitznagel <kd4iz@...> wrote:

Mark,

That one is about 0.5cm too large – the predrilled spacing on the DRAWS case appears to be about 2.5cm.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Jack Spitznagel – KD4IZ

Science River LLC

Biomedical Consulting Services