From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of John D Hays - K7VE
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 20:20
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [draws and udrc] Question on DRAWS™ Manager

Basil pointed you to the right location (/etc/default is a common place for configuration variables to be stored).

You do need to restart DRAWS™ Manager after editing the file.

sudo systemctl restart draws-manager

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 3:21 PM Basil Gunn <basil@...> wrote:

> So… Is it possible to move the URL port for the Manager page?

From the draws-manager README
https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/draws-manager

"If you want to set the port, edit /etc/default/draws-manager and add a
line with the port number, e.g. PORT=80 (it defaults to 8080)."

Jack Spitznagel <kd4iz@...> writes:

> John, I have one of my two DRAWS units running XASTIR concurrently
> with the “HamClock” software
> (https://www.clearskyinstitute.com/ham/HamClock/). Unfortunately,
> HamClock wants to grab port 8080 too, so I can’t connect to the DRAWS
> Manager interface. My first choice would be to move the port for the
> clock utility but I am having a bit of trouble finding anything other
> than part of the file HamClock.h that assigns the port.
>

> So… Is it possible to move the URL port for the Manager page? If so, could you please point me to the config filename and the appropriate line(s) used to reassign the port. I tried searching places I expected such a file to be, but I am not adept enough with Raspbian to do a deep search.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>

> Jack Spitznagel – KD4IZ
>
> Science River LLC
>
> Biomedical Consulting Services