Re: #audio #install #config #wsjtx #install #audio #wsjtx #config

Basil Gunn

Hi Erwin,
All your console output looks good!

I recently setup wsjt-x and js8call using a DRAWS card and have the
following notes using HAMLib/rigctl. In the wsjt-x/js8call config I set
my rig to 'Hamlib NET rigctl'

https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/n7nix/blob/master/docs/DRAWS_CONFIG_HF.md#wsjt-x

Also you will want to config your ALSA settings that control deviation.
There should be a script that will program those settings for a KX2 in your
local bin. This would be a good place to start for your KX3.

$ which setalsa-kx2.sh
/home/pi/bin/setalsa-kx2.sh

# It should be in your PATH so just run:

setalsa-kx2.sh

# then verify settings with:

alsa-show.sh

no idea what the errors in the boot fail check are.
What you are seeing is just a grep for the word 'fail' in dmesg
output. (Run dmesg from a console prompt to see what I am talking about)
I have seen errors for the Broadcom Gigabit Ethernet controller before
and I think the enet clocks show up at a later time in the boot process
so those errors are benign.

Let me know how you make out once your cables arrive.

/Basil n7nix

erwin.grabler@artcom.cc writes:

Hi Basil,

thanks for the hint. So it is a language problem :-)