Re: #audio #install #config #wsjtx #install #audio #wsjtx #config

Basil Gunn

Hamlib error: IO error while opening connection to rig
I was not able to set frequency on the KX3
I need to change my doc as you need start the rigctl daemon first. Also
you need to see what the baud rate (-s) is set to for on your KX3 rig
control.

-s Assuming the baud rate is 19200 bps.
-m rig number for KX3

rigctld-wsjtx -m 2045 -r /dev/ttyUSB0 -s 19200 -P GPIO -p 12

All of the above doesn't really matter if you have rig control working
using native wsjt-x. I think I used HAMlib so that the rig control config for
js8call & wsjt-x were similar.

vc4-drm gpu: HDMI-A-1: EDID is invalid:
This error relates to the kind of video monitor you are using. Some
monitors do not report a valid EDID so you have to set HDMI parameters in the
/boot/config.txt file.

When I set the rig as KX3 instead of: Hamlib NET rigctl and Audio to
alsa,input ... and alsa.output ... then I could set the frequency from
the Pi and PPT was also running. But of course can't check the audio.

I did *setalsa* and the result looks fine, but have to wait for the audio cables.