Re: #audio #install #config #wsjtx #install #audio #wsjtx #config

Erwin OE1EKG

Hello Basil,

JS8call works now ... it was only bad reception. But the error when putting presets for ham radio in the terminal before I start JS8call or WSJTx is already present. Bought my KX3 from a HAM how sold his equipment and the cable from hammadeparts.

rigctld-wsjtx -m 2045  -r /dev/ttyUSB0 -s 38400 -P GPIO -p 12

pi@pi:~ $ ls /dev/ttyUSB*
/dev/ttyUSB0

In the attachment find the result of the syslog. There are some errors on pulsaudio "ALSA". My settings are in the attachment. FLrig, Fldigi, WSJTX and JS8Call are running. Settings on Hamlib, except FLrig is set on K3.

Thanks for your support
73 de Erwin, OE1EKG