Re: #audio #install #config #wsjtx #install #audio #wsjtx #config

Basil Gunn

JS8call works now ... it was only bad reception.
Good, some success!

But the error when putting presets for ham radio in the terminal
before I start JS8call or WSJTx is already present.
Could you please post the error you are referring to.

Bought my KX3 from a HAM how sold his equipment and the cable from hammadeparts.

rigctld-wsjtx -m 2045 -r /dev/ttyUSB0 -s 38400 -P GPIO -p 12

pi@pi:~ $ ls /dev/ttyUSB*
/dev/ttyUSB0

In the attachment find the result of the syslog. There are some errors
on pulsaudio "ALSA".
Yes I have had a few problems with pulseaudio since end of last year. I
am currently ignoring those errors as I do not use pulseaudio.

To effectively stop pulseaudio:

# get the latest version of my scripts.

cd
cd n7nix/config
./bin_refresh.sh

# Run the following script to disable pulseaudio

pa-ctrl.sh

My settings are in the attachment. FLrig, Fldigi, WSJTX and JS8Call are running. Settings on Hamlib, except FLrig is set on K3.

Thanks for your support
73 de Erwin, OE1EKG