From: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io <udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of erwin.grabler@...
Sent: Saturday, May 08, 2021 11:35
To: udrc@nw-digital-radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [draws and udrc] Create own image for KX3 #applications #database #setup #settings

Hi Basil,

I went a step back from my goals and installed a fresh NWDR image and did step by step the instructions, also keep the "old" kernel. So far as I can say and the programs I can test: FLrig, Fldigi, Wsjt, Js8call and Claws are running. So with this I#m quite happy.
Next I want to install PAT and Headless Pi so I'll report about the results - on the other hand if somebody has hints for this, this would be very wellcome.

73 de Erwin
OE1EKG