Re: #pat #pat

Erwin OE1EKG

Edited

Hello Basil,

thanks for the update. According to the PAT. I did the script and settings
# change grid square and distance in ardoplist.sh
cd
cd n7nix/ardop
nano ardoplist.sh

max_distance=150        # default max distance of ARDOP RMS Gateways
include_history=48     # default number of history hours
grid_square="jn88de"   # default grid square location or origin

called:
./ardoplist.sh -d -D 150 -g JN88de -f

looks like the settings are not recognized and result is still (see the difference in the distance number between settings and call of the script):
pi@draws:~/n7nix/ardop $ ./ardoplist.sh -d -D 150 -g JN88de -f
Check packages: jq curl
Determine how old current file is, stale criteria: 50 hours
/home/pi/tmp/ardop/ardopprox.json file is: 1 hours 5 minute(s), 13 seconds old
Using distance of 150 miles & grid square JN88DE

Using URL: https://api.winlink.org/gateway/proximity?&Key=43137F63FDBA4F3FBEEBA007EB1ED348&OperatingMode=ardop&Gridsquare=CN88nl&MaxDistance=150&format=json
Generated new /home/pi/tmp/ardop/ardopprox.json file

Have good request json

Function parse_proximity with input file /home/pi/tmp/ardop/ardopprox.json
                    Center          Dial
 Callsign         Frequency       Frequency  Distance    Baud
 VA7DEP       7088500   7087000 46 600
 VA7PF       3598000   3596500 56 600

 When I want to connect to a RMS gateway I got the message:
Missing mycall

73 de Erwin
OE1EKG