Re: DRAWS power pigtail and UDRCII

Thank you for the part numbers for barrel and JST connector. I don't need the barrel,  but I have broken my JST connector, and solered direct. I will return this back to normal now.

I am also looking for the HDR 4×2 connector. If anyone can give me a part number to plug into DRAWS so I can use external devices better.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2021, 9:19 AM Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
Budd Churchward manufactured acrylic cases for the UDRC and used the connectors listed to go from the board to a barrel jack and some UDRC users asked for the part numbers.

The parts could also be used on early DRAWS boards.

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio