Re: ax25ipd- is something broken, or is the WIKI not up to date?

Mike B

Weird...

I had other terminals open, and it must have been making a mess of things...I closed the other terminals, and ran the same commands and they worked as advertised...

...but previously I was getting numerous errors about files or directories not existing...  I can't explain it, I know enough by now installing Draws to exactly do the commands in order...so not sure what process was blocking things.

Sorry...

Back to regular scheduled programming...

Mike
KF5DEY