Re: ax25ipd- is something broken, or is the WIKI not up to date?

Basil Gunn

Weird...

I had other terminals open, and it must have been making a mess of
things...I closed the other terminals, and ran the same commands and
they worked as advertised...

...but previously I was getting numerous errors about files or
directories not existing... I can't explain it, I know enough by now
installing Draws to exactly do the commands in order...so not sure
what process was blocking things.

Sorry...
No problem Mike. Interested in any problems that come up. When you do
have problems supplying the console output in your post is a big help.