Re: GPS setup inconsistent #gpsd #ft-817

Mihai M.

Thank you Basil!
Couple of thoughts:
- the boot/config.txt doesn't have the snippet, true - copy&paste fault. I followed the documentation to include the drivers but I didn't copy that snippet
- in the gpsd I have the snippet
- will do a full kernel update to get the 5.10.31 (current is 5.10.17)

I understand you do not support custom images, but how would we learn to use something if we do not try to hack that thing? RaspberryPi is intended to be a platform where anyone can do fun things.
I have a big thanks to Anna for the fixes!

Much appreciate your help!
73,
Mihai (W4MHI)