Re: ax25ipd- is something broken, or is the WIKI not up to date?

Tim Huffaker

I saw this and I am having a similar issue AX25 looks like its not connected but YAAC is showing data. I do not see the ax25 devices ax0 and ax1 not configured.  Did I miss a step setting up my image.  How is YAAC seeing data?

Tim
KM4ESU

~ $ ax25-status
Status for direwolf.service: RUNNING and ENABLED
Status for ax25dev.service: RUNNING and ENABLED
Status for ax25dev.path: RUNNING and ENABLED
Status for ax25-mheardd.service: NOT RUNNING and ENABLED
Status for ax25d.service: NOT RUNNING and NOT ENABLED
AX.25 device: ax0 not configured
AX.25 device: ax1 not configured
Direwolf is running with pid of 24698
port: 0, speed: 1200, slottime: 200, txdelay: 500, t1 timeout: , t2 timeout:
port: 1, speed: 1200, slottime: 200, txdelay: 500, t1 timeout: , t2 timeout:
Device: ax0 does NOT exist, Device: ax1 does NOT exist