Re: #a25 Getting It Started After Config #a25

Tim Huffaker

Basil,

I went back through the install to make sure I did not miss anything.  I think I still have a error or an install issue. ax0 and ax1 are not configured. So how can I get them working.

pi@KK5KT:~ $ ax25-status
Status for direwolf.service: RUNNING and ENABLED
Status for ax25dev.service: RUNNING and ENABLED
Status for ax25dev.path: RUNNING and ENABLED
Status for ax25-mheardd.service: NOT RUNNING and ENABLED
Status for ax25d.service: NOT RUNNING and NOT ENABLED
AX.25 device: ax0 not configured
AX.25 device: ax1 not configured
Direwolf is running with pid of 650
port: 0, speed: 1200, slottime: 200, txdelay: 500, t1 timeout: , t2 timeout:
port: 1, speed: 1200, slottime: 200, txdelay: 500, t1 timeout: , t2 timeout:
Device: ax0 does NOT exist, Device: ax1 does NOT exist
pi@KK5KT:~ $