Re: Failure with NWDR20 Re: #draws

Brian Badger

But, to return to the topic at hand, I followed the instructions on your wiki exactly:

Start Initial Configuration

  • Boot the newly provisioned microSD card

    login: pi
    passwd: digiberry
  • Immediately verify that the DRAWS hat and its driver are operating.

    • Open a console and type:

      aplay -l
  • You should see a line in the output that looks something like this:

    card 0: udrc [udrc], device 0: bcm2835-i2s-tlv320aic32x4-hifi tlv320aic32x4-hifi-0 []
  • If you do NOT see udrc enumerated do NOT continue

    • Until the UDRC/DRAWS drivers are loaded the configuration scripts will NOT succeed.

What I see after a fresh install:
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ aplay -l
aplay: device_list:272: no soundcards found...

So, logically, I followed your documentation.  I did NOT continue, instead I created a problem report using the documentation provided for opening a problem report -- ~/n7nix/docs/PROBLEM_REPORT.md