IC-706 and FT-817

K3VIN

Just an update and follow-up to all my requests for assistance setting up my hat. I have the both radios working on JS8 using the setalsa that Basil made for those radios! (Thanks if I failed to say that before!)

I received my cat cable for the 817 today and setting it up did not take long. I now can switch profiles in the JS8 software and use either radio I choose.

One thing I can't figure out:  My notifications do not work with the 817, although the output is set the same and is unchanged. Otherwise, both rigs are now digital-capable!

Kevin, K3VIN