PAT Mailbox #pat

Erwin OE1EKG

Hello Basil,

All of the installation (2.02) is running - great. Now I want to install PAT Mailbox. I went to the last description of a past post from you but this was not running. I'm struggling were I can fix the problem. I went through the description on your GITHUB https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/paclink-unix and after to http://bazaudi.com/plu/doku.php?id=plu:install_postfix but with no positiv result. When I start the PAT-mailbox from the desktop icon but it ends up in an error: localhost:8080 ... result "This site can’t be reachedlocalhost refused to connect." What can I do next?

73 de Erwin, OE1EKG