Re: DRAWS GPS not seeing satellites #gps #gpsd

Problem Solved.

I had to power the draws pi down and take it outside. On reboot, it began to see the satellites and got a fix. I then moved it back inside to the same place it would not get a fix and on power up it got a fix immediately. TOFF is no longer >1 day. Until I moved it outside the year was off by 5 and TOFF was greater than 1 day. Once I moved it outside that was corrected and now it gets a fix inside no issue.
I suspect that with the date off by 5 years and the TOFF >1 day it could not get a fix because it did not see the satellites where it expected to see them.

Thanks again for the help and suggestions.

Rich, KR4PI