Re: New 12v setup

KJ7BJT

Kevin,

I agree with Basil:  I use a Sceptre model E16, 12V monitor.

Attached is a picture of my first ham radio project:  briefcase radios (2M, 1.25M & 70cm).
Everything shown fits into the briefcase, but it is a tight fit.  The keyboard, mouse and monitor must be carried separately.

A duplexer and a triplexer connect both radios to a CX-333 tri-band antenna.  I can store the CX-333
in the diagonal PCV pipe over the passenger side of the truck to transport it or slide it into a vertical PCV pipe for operation as shown.

73,

Jim