D-Rats Setup

Since our new D-Star repeater which utilizes the UDRC on Dr-1X repeater is owned by our local Ares group we are interested in configuring D-Rats on the repeater and Raspberry Pi.  I have enabled D-Rats in Ircddbgateway. But not sure what the next step is. We would like to be able to have D-Star equipped units have the ability to send radiograms and other forms from their position utilizing D-Star/D-Rats and have the repeater forward the forms to our Winlink system. We believe this will provide an additional avenue for our EMCom data needs. We work primarily in Analog FM and RMS Express but think it is worth testing and utilizing D-Rats where we can.

Any help or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks

Rich, KR4PI